Leadership Geauga Heritage Program Application
2021 Heritage Program Application
This application will be used to select participants for the Heritage Program Class of 2021. Please review the Program calendar before submitting your application.
In addition to completing this application, please send a headshot photo via email to Pam@leadershipgeauga.org
DEADLINE TO APPLY: JUNE 30, 2021
(Participants will be notified of acceptance by July 15, 2021)
If you encounter any problems submitting this form, please contact Pam Carson at 216.538.3411 or email Pam@leadershipgeauga.org
Tuition Payment Options
Leadership Geauga Signature Adult Program Alumni: $350.00
Non-Alumni Signature Adult Program: $400.00
You may pay by check or here online.
Additional Program Information
The Leadership Geauga Heritage Program strives to provide exceptional offerings and service and your experience is our top priority.
- Requests for deferrals and refunds will be considered up to 30 days before the program or event starts.
- If sickness or other health emergency prevents you from attending a mandatory retreat, you may defer participation to the next session of the program (physician’s note required).
- Attendance policies of community leadership programs will be flexible for program days outside of retreats.
- The Center will adhere to CDC and government recommendations to ensure safe programming. Dates and class sizes may be adjusted based on recommendations from health experts; back-up dates for community leadership programs are included in the program calendar.
- Some courses and events previously conducted in-person may move to virtual formats in order to follow social distancing recommendations.