Our alumni are our greatest source of pride. Leadership Geauga County boasts more than 700 adult and 150 youth alumni who represent every sector and neighborhood in Geauga County. Our alumni are leaders participating in local and regional organizations, volunteering throughout the community, serving on nonprofit boards and hold local government offices.
Become an active alumni & Join our Alumni Membership Campaign
Leadership Geauga is committed to the continuing educating and engagement of our alumni community. To support the growth of our alumni community LGC hosts educational and networking events throughout the year. We know that their success is our community’s success and we remain committed to our alumni after graduation.
Tuition covers less than 27% of LGC’s annual operating costs. Alumni involvement and support helps bridge that gap and provides new class members with exclusive access to people, projects and events which drive progress across our region.
Highlights from 2017-2018
We strive to grow and deliver an Alumni Program Series that is responsive to the needs of our alumni while cultivating new connections and learning opportunities.
The percentage increase of alumni workshops and socials
The increase in number of alumni who attended at least one event
The percentage of alumni who attended more than one event
Why become a member?
- Exclusive access to the online directory of 700+ alumni.
- Free or discounted admission to brown bag lunches or happy hour discussions with top local leaders.
- Behind the scenes tours of government, nonprofit and business sites usually not open to the public.
- Discounts on tickets for select LGC events.
- Eligibility to post your news and events to our monthly e-newsletter and website.
ONEfree goal and network consultation: an hour sit down with LGC ED and related industry leaders to discuss goals & priorities, identify names, and make relevant introductions (to be scheduled by member)
- One issue-day tag along opportunity with the Class of 2019 (to be scheduled by
memberbased on availability)
Update Your Info
Let’s reconnect so that you can take full advantage of the benefits that being an active alumni offers.
Fill out the form below to update your information with Leadership Geauga,