For over 25 years, Leadership Geauga County has been building bridges between the public, private, and non-profit sectors with annual programs that inform, educate, connect and inspire seasoned and future decision-makers of Geauga County.
Program graduates serve as catalysts in building strong organizations and vibrant communities. LGC programs are a unique combination of relationship building, leadership development, personal and professional growth, and community education.
- The Summer Youth Institute for rising high school juniors/seniors
- The Signature Adult Program
- The Heritage Program for adults who are retired or nearing retirement (the inaugural class took place in early fall, 2021)
Leadership Geauga is proud to be an Equal Opportunity organization that is inclusive of individuals with diverse backgrounds.
- Leadership Geauga is committed to providing equal participation opportunities to all program applicants, board members, alumni and employees in full compliance with all federal, state, and local laws.
- Leadership Geauga shall not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, gender identification, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, socioeconomic status, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, genetic information, political affiliation, membership in an employee organization, parental status, or any other protected classification.
- Leadership Geauga believes that the community is better when people come together.
- Leadership Geauga remains committed to facilitating learning environments where differences are explored so that all voices feel valued and included.
For further information, please call 440-286-8115 or view program information.