For over 25 years, Leadership Geauga County has been building bridges between the public, private, and non-profit sectors with annual programs that inform, educate, connect, and inspire seasoned and future decision-makers of Geauga County.
Program graduates serve as catalysts in building strong organizations and vibrant communities. Leadership Geauga programs combine relationship building, leadership development, personal and professional growth, and community education.
Leadership Geauga develops and encourages the leader in everyone through personal growth, leadership development, and community engagement.
- The Summer Youth Institute for rising high school juniors/seniors
- The Signature Adult Program
- The Heritage Program for adults who are retired or nearing retirement (the inaugural class took place in early fall 2021)
Leadership Geauga is proud to be an Equal Opportunity organization that is inclusive of individuals with diverse backgrounds.
- Leadership Geauga is committed to providing equal participation opportunities to all program applicants, board members, alumni, and employees in full compliance with all federal, state, and local laws.
- Leadership Geauga shall not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, gender identification, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, socioeconomic status, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, genetic information, political affiliation, membership in an employee organization, parental status, or any other protected classification.
- Leadership Geauga believes that the community is better when people come together.
- Leadership Geauga remains committed to facilitating learning environments where differences are explored so that all voices feel valued and included.
For further information, please call 440-286-8115 or view program information.