- Education – Dr. Michael Bates, Notre Dame Schools
- Human Services – Jenn Bartone, NAMI Geauga (LG 2017)
- Health and Safety – Jaime Fisher, Amish Birthing Center (LG 2018)
- Government – Gerry Morgan, Geauga County
- Business – John Bonner, Great Lakes Growers
- Agriculture – Bill Patterson, Patterson Farms (LG 1996)
- Arts and Leisure – John Oros, Geauga Park District (LG 2006)
Moderator – Jim McClintock (LG 2011)
Q&A Will follow at the completion of all presentations.
Free to the Public. All are welcome to attend. Registration is required.
Geauga, State of the County is sponsored by: Leadership Geauga, Geauga Growth Partnership, Kent State University at Geauga